Cores must be returned within 14 days of receiving order completely assembled unless otherwise noted in writing by RFE Distribution.
All returned parts are subject to a restocking fee and must be in original packaging. For all return claims, please contact our Shipping and Returns Manager: Jerry Ingalls at email@example.com
1. Warranty. Seller warrants that the Products sold here under shall be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve months and twenty-four months if sold & installed on the equipment by an authorized dealer from the date of delivery to Buyer or installation on the equipment. The prices charged for Seller’s products are based upon the exclusive limited warranty stated here in, and upon the following disclaimer: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY THIS WARRANTY COMPRISES THE SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY PERTAINING TO PRODUCTS PROVIDED HERE UNDER SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES,EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. Claims; Commencement of Actions. Buyer shall promptly inspect all Products upon delivery. No claims for shortages will be allowed unless reported to the Seller within 10 days of delivery. No other claims against Seller will be allowed unless asserted in writing within 60 days after delivery or, in the case of an alleged breach of warranty, within 30 days after the date within the warranty period on which the defect is or should have been discovered by Buyer. Any action based upon breach of this agreement or upon any other claim arising out of this sale (other than an action by Seller for any amount due to Seller from Buyer) must be commenced within thirteen months from the date of tender of delivery by Seller or, for a cause of action based upon an alleged breach of warranty, within thirteen months from the date within the warranty period on which the defect is or should have been discovered by Buyer.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UPON NOTIFICATION, SELLER WILL, AT ITS OPTION, REPAIR OR REPLACE A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, OR REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR AS THE RESULT OF, THE SALE, DELIVERY, NON-DELIVERY, SERVICING, USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR FOR ANY CHARGES OR EXPENSES OF ANY NATURE INCURRED WITHOUT SELLER’S WRITTEN CONSENT, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN NEGLIGENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER’S LIABILITY UNDER ANY CLAIM MADE BY BUYER EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS.
Contingencies. Seller shall not be liable for any default or delay in performance if caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Seller.
Seller will not be responsible for any down time the Buyer experiences due to warranty or product issue.
4. User Responsibility. The user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the system and Product and assuring that all performance, endurance, maintenance, safety and warning requirements of the application are met. The user must analyze all aspects of the application and follow applicable industry standards and Product information. If Seller provides Product or system options, the user is responsible for
determining that such data and specifications are suitable and sufficient for all applications and reasonably foreseeable uses of the Products or systems.
5. Loss to Buyer’s Property. Any designs, tools, patterns, materials, drawings, confidential information or equipment furnished by Buyer or any other items which become Buyer’s property, may be considered obsolete and may be destroyed by Seller after two consecutive years have elapsed without Buyer placing an order for the items which are manufactured using such property. Seller shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to such property
while it is in Seller’s possession or control.
6. Special Tooling. A tooling charge may be imposed for any special tooling, including without limitation, dies, fixtures, molds and patterns, acquired to manufacture Products. Such special tooling shall be and remain Seller’s property notwithstanding payment of any charges by Buyer. In no event will Buyer acquire any interest in apparatus belonging to Seller which is utilized in the manufacture of the Products, even if such apparatus has been specially converted or adapted for such manufacture and notwithstanding any charges paid by Buyer. Unless otherwise agreed, Seller shall have the right to alter, discard or otherwise dispose of any special tooling or other property in its sole discretion at any time.
7. Termination. This agreement may be terminated by Seller for any reason and at any time by giving Buyer thirty (30) days written notice of termination. In addition, Seller may by written notice immediately terminate this agreement for the following: (a) Buyer commits a breach of any provision of this agreement (b) the appointment of a trustee, receiver or custodian for all or any part of Buyer’s property (c) the filing of a petition for relief in bankruptcy
of the other Party on its own behalf, or by a third party (d) an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or (e) the dissolution or liquidation of the Buyer.
8. Governing Law. This agreement and the sale and delivery of all Products here under shall be deemed to have taken place in and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, as applicable to contracts executed and wholly performed therein and without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Buyer irrevocably agrees and consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Greenfield, Indiana with respect to any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement. Disputes between the parties shall not be settled by arbitration unless, after a dispute has arisen, both parties expressly agree in writing to arbitrate the dispute.