Now looking for Additional Authorized Service Support Providers in Specific geographical areas for the Installation of Industrial Construction, Mining, and Forestry parts and components. Openings are limited and filling up. If you or your company services this industry, your services are needed to support Customers nationally in an “All Makes, All Service” program.
• Gain additional growth in the service industry
• Reach a private service group that depends on accurate machinery failure diagnosis
• Be a member of a growing Service network where downtime is an essential focus
• Become an Authorized component installation provider for major manufacturers
• Reduce quoting jobs and gain more manageable dedicated business
• Get inside of some of the largest construction Companies that have seemed distant until now
• Tap into the knowledge of the AMAS network providers to sharpen your teams skills
• Join a network where your talent and business ethics matter and not just another work order!
• Get the jobs that others cannot
• Support the customers that appreciate Great Service
How to Join:
Fill out the contact form below for more information. You will be contacted within a couple of days on the details that will increase your services today from the AMAS program. Connect to the network today and choose the jobs you’ve earned. Change the outlook of your future and take advantage of the opportunity before all spots are filled. Good luck out there and from our team to yours, “May your wrenches stay straight and your days long”.
AMAS All Makes, All Service.
Division of the RFE Distribution Dealer Network-